How to help the child to seize skill of the letter?
So many efforts divide the first uncertain hyphens in notebooks and the first harmonous letters. But sometimes, as if the child tried, in a notebook only a scribble appears. Parents worry, teachers look for the reason. And this reason is concluded in insufficiently developed manual dexterity which complicates mastering skill of the letter.
The child with bad coordination of movements of hands draws worse, experiences difficulties at physical education classes and work. Therefore it is very important to begin to develop this quality even before receipt in school and not to throw, and to improve it, at least, so far the child will not pass into the third class.
Extent of development of manual dexterity in children 5 - 7 summer age can be determined by quantity of throws of a ball with a diameter of 10 centimeters about a wall from distance 1 meter. If in 30 seconds the child threw and caught a ball more than 24 times - coordination of movements of his hands of good, from 24 to 19 times - satisfactory, less than 19 - bad.
Special physical exercises which need to be carried out daily help to improve coordination of movements of hands. At the same time it is desirable not to forget also about other sports occupations: at children with the low level of manual dexterity the general coordination and speed of movements is, as a rule, badly developed. Games and exercises with a ball are very useful to such children. Try to encourage these games, and whenever possible and play with children in a ball.
Teach the child to shift and then and to throw a ball from a hand in a hand; to throw a ball on different height and to catch his two and one hand; to catch a ball after additional movements (cotton in palms before itself, behind the back, turn by 360 degrees, squat). Time that time check
, occupations are how effective. It is possible to make it by means of very simple control exercises:
1. To strike a ball in a floor and to catch it after a rebound at first the successful fellow from below, then from above.
2. To strike a ball in a floor, standing still, and then moving diversely. To catch serially each hand separately, then both hands.
3. To throw a ball about a wall from distance 1,5 - 2 meters and to catch his two, and then one hand. Gradually to accelerate throws.
4. To throw in the purpose located at the height of 1 meter, 1,5 meters, 2 meters, balls of different diameter alternately the right, left hand.
In process of improvement of manual dexterity your child will easier cope with these control exercises. Rate of their performance, and also the number of repetitions of each exercise will increase.
There are still exercises for development of manual dexterity, and for their performance no devices are necessary.
1. Standing or sitting, hands are extended before a breast, fingers are divorced. It is strong to squeeze fingers in fists, to be late in this situation for 2 - 3 seconds, then to unclench, weaken brushes and to stir up them. To repeat 4 - 6 times.
2. Standing or sitting, hands are extended before a breast, fingers of the right hand are squeezed in a fist. To unclench fingers of the right hand and at the same time to squeeze fingers of the left hand in a fist, to return to a starting position. To repeat 20 and more times, gradually accelerating speed.
3. Standing or sitting, palms together, fingers are bound. To alternately bend and unbend fingers. To repeat 20 - 30 times.
4. Sitting, hands with the divorced fingers lie on a plain horizontal surface. Within 30 - 60 seconds serially to tap on a support with fingers one, other hand, both hands at once.
5. Sitting or standing, hands are bent before themselves. To touch by a thumb serially index, average, anonymous, a little finger. Rate of performance and force of pressing gradually increase. To repeat 15 - 20 times.
6. Sitting or standing, palms together, fingers are bound. To bend and unbend brushes in luchezapyastny joints. To repeat 10 - 20 times.
7. The same that in exercise 1. To develop palms outside, to return to a starting position. To repeat 15 - 20 times.
8. Sitting or standing, the hands bent in elbows, in the parties, the weakened brushes are freely lowered. Shaking hands, to bend and unbend the weakened brushes. To repeat 15 - 20 times.
9. Standing or sitting, the hands bent in elbows before a breast palms up. Shaking hands, to bend and unbend the weakened brushes. To repeat 15 - 20 times.
Harmonous letters in notebooks will become an award for efforts to you and your child by all means.