How it is safe to drive the car?
driving of the car become over time so habitual occupation for the person that he forgets about what dangerous this occupation can be. When driving it is necessary to be extremely careful. First of all, it is necessary to follow the following rules strictly: to clasp seat belts, to watch all signals and to submit to traffic regulations. Besides, there is a number of the receptions which are not stipulated in rules, but helping to avoid troubles when driving the car. There are ten precepts which will help you to avoid unpleasant situations (at the same time you remember that it is never necessary to drive the drunk car; never allow others to drive the drunk car):
1. You take the wheel in a vigorous state and be attentive. you do not take the wheel if you take medicine which side effect is drowsiness. You watch the physical state. You descend from the route if you feel very tired or sick. Open windows for intake of fresh air. Stop more often. Spend the night in motel if you feel that you want to sleep.
2. Be cool and concentrated. Avoid to drive the car in the upset, excited, suppressed, excited state. Strong emotions distract from driving and can make you aggressive. Do not turn on the music causing in you drowsiness or distracting from driving.
3. Be convinced that the car is in a good shape. On the run even small malfunctions can cause serious troubles. Regularly you carry out maintenance of the car.
4. You are respectful to other drivers. Sometimes the person becomes isolated in the isolated world of own car and begins to behave so as if he does not bear responsibility for everything any more that occurs in the outside world. On connection of roads pass at least one car ahead of yourself; if you arrived to the four-row intersection along with other driver, pass it forward.
5. Be able to expect. the Main way to avoid troubles is an ability to learn to expect in advance them. If cars which go ahead reduce the course, prepare for what, perhaps, and you should slow down.
6. Have an effect. do not hesitate to pomigat headlights or to use a sound signal if you suspect that other drivers do not see that you go for overtaking or you are behind, very tightly to them. It is better to run risks to offend someone, than to risk a possibility of accident.
7. Observe a distance. From time to time you are simply forced to be very close from other cars, especially when the road is filled with them. However at any opportunity you hold the maximum distance among themselves and other cars. In case of some problems it will give you time to react correctly to a situation. If you notice that some car moves breakthroughs or is unpredictable, keep from it as it is possible further.
8. You look afar. to you needs to see all events around you. The further there is a point towards which your eye is turned, the your field of vision is wider. Regularly check serviceability of automobile mirrors. You watch an arrangement of all cars surrounding you.
9. Do not fix the look. Looking afar, do not fix a look on any one subject. Instead of staring forward a motionless look, try to look on the parties. At everything thus do not forget to look at the road. Only your passengers can admire beauty of landscapes. Do not try to be engaged in something in other, for example, recalculation of money in a wallet or change of the cartridge in the tape recorder. If you need to make something, move down on a roadside or wait to a planned stop. If you carry passengers, ask them to help you.
10. Changing a lane or doing turn, do not forget about existence of a dead zone. any car has a dead zone in which it is not visible the car approaching behind. Except a glance in a rear-view mirror, before performance of maneuver it is quite good to turn back quickly and just to look in back glass. At the same time do not lose sight of what occurs ahead of the car.