What exercises it is useful to carry out with a jump rope?
Generally, are very unfair that with jump ropes mainly little girls jump.
To girls such effective muscular exercise machine to anything, but at the same time they so staked out it that adult uncles hesitate to use it. To jump through a jump rope? Perhaps still to water flowers in Barbie`s lodge?
Meanwhile, rope jumping is a successful way at the same time to pump up muscles of hands, legs, buttocks, shoulders and an abdominal tension. Besides, jumps (especially with the crossed hands) develop coordination and feeling of a rhythm.
A jump rope also - the supereffective exercise machine for those who wish to burn excess calories. you will be able to do to
After a certain training 130 jumps a minute. And in this minute you will burn as much calories how many for five-kilometer jog by a slow trot. But, to reach such record indicators, it is necessary to train initially correctly.
1. The jump rope from plastic cuts air easier and therefore moves quicker. But the jump rope made of natural materials (flax or soft skin), not so painfully whips if incidentally touched themselves on a back. Heavy metal handles help to give additional load of muscles of hands and shoulders.
2. For training it is the best of all to put on sneakers which stabilize foot and protect it from injuries.
3. It is possible to jump on a wooden floor, plasticity or a carpet. Concrete or a tile are strictly forbidden.
4. During jumps make a start all foot. Jumps on tiptoe do not allow to spend rather effectively energy develop ankle muscles worse.
5. It is the best of all to jump under rhythmical cheerful music. Ideal option - an audio recording for aerobics with rate of 130 beats per minute.
And if you are inspired and ready, then here the list of the most widespread exercises with a jump rope.
1. Jump up rather highly to pass a jump rope under you. Land on small pillows of fingers. The jump rope rotates forward.
2. The same, but the jump rope rotates in the opposite direction.
3. Jump on one leg. With each turn of a jump rope change a leg in a jump.
4. Now the same, as in point 3, but try when changing as it is possible to bring closer knees to a breast closer.
5. Put legs together and imagine the line parallel to the direction of your look and passing through your legs, begin to jump so that every time to land on different sides from the imagined line. Over time try to increase amplitude.
6. Put one leg a little ahead another, the sense of exercise consists in a vyprygivaniye from such situation and change of position of legs in a jump, at the same time you still pass under yourself a jump rope, land in the same situation, but legs already traded places, now ahead there has to be a leg which was behind. At desire you can change legs of times in 2 or 3 jumpings up.
7. A starting position - legs together, we jump out of this situation and we pass under ourselves a jump rope, during a jump we turn only a lower body a little to the right and we return in a starting position, thus, you land in the same situation of which you jumped out. During the following jump we turn a lower body on the left and again we come back to a starting position, etc.
8. Exercise is carried out, as well as previous, but now you turn not the lower half of a trunk, but all body.
9. You jump on two legs, then you cross hands at the level of a waist, it turns out that you cross a jump rope, on the following jumping up you return hands in a starting position, etc.
10. It is carried out, as well as point 5, but this time you carry out exercise not on two, and on one leg.
11. We change legs, crossing a jump rope. We try to spend as little as possible time in contact with a surface.
12. It is carried out, as well as point 3, but in each jump you throw out a leg on which you just stood as it is possible further forward, trying not to lose balance at the same time.
13. You jump on two legs, but not strictly vertically, and alternating serial jumps forward and back. You have to jump as it is possible further, at the same time, without losing balance and speed.
14. During one jumping up try to pass under yourself a jump rope two or even three times.
15. In a starting position you stand, having crossed legs (one ahead of another), you jump out of this situation, and during a jump change legs, land in similar situation, but that leg which was ahead before, is behind now.
We will jump?