Rus Articles Journal

What it is possible to look in vicinities of Sopron at? Nadtsenk of

Well that, Sopron, it seems, looked. Maybe not all, of course, but … Time draws in. It would be time also on vicinities. Especially as and there are enough interesting places. As in that fairy tale when the people come out to the intersection, and to it and declare that all the same where. To the right, on the left, directly … Where went, all the same yes you will lose something. If not horse, so head.

No, in West - the Zadunaysky region everything is not so terrible. Even time here and that is will not lose. Because instead of it you will get such mass of impressions that to be sorry about lost even an occasion, take the word, will not be. And here before a fork everything is it is necessary to stop. To be defined - and where exactly today? Directly, to the right, on the left … Where you will go, everywhere there is something interesting. What it is necessary to look at. That then was not excruciatingly painful on the fact that here, close the elbow was … But did not bite!

So where?

For a start I offer on Hugo - the East, in the direction on Sharvar, towards Balaton where almost on the most Austrian border, kilometers in 15 from Sopron, there is a small settlement of Nadtsenk . Small, but well-known. In it is mute the estate of the family of counts of Secheni, known to all Hungary, is located. And, probably, it will be necessary as - nibud to tell about representatives of this nice family. So that efficiently, with feeling, with arrangement.

And today … Today - about Nadtsenke.

Possession of a family of Secheni it is the place became at the very beginning of the 17th century. And everything, it seems, suited owners that from time to time, and, as a rule, in the summer, ran in the manor from not such and far Vienna. So nearly one and a half hundred years of nothing remarkable in Nadtsenke occurred.

But there were years. Old structures decayed. In architecture some new trends appeared. Here also the count Antal Secheni in the middle of the 18th century in Nadtsenke decided build something brand new. Yes not somehow that. And castle ensemble in Baroque style. And the French park around it. Solved and built. Also put. In French.

Only not for long baroque forms of ensemble pleased eyes of owners and their guests. Already the founder of the Hungarian national museum - Ferenc Secheni, reconstructed the estate, having brought her facade into accord with requirements of early classicism. As a result over a main entrance there was a graceful balcony with the openwork forged handrail.

And here the chapel which became to the family mausoleum , in 1778 Ferenc for some reason constructed in Baroque style. And such discrepancy was not pleasant already to his son - to Ishtvan who attached a classical threshold to a chapel, added its appearance with Doric columns, a frieze, decorated a facade with a triangular timpan, twined an entrance wreaths and tapes.

But on it Ishtvan did not stop. It ordered the project of expansion of all manor to the famous Hungarian architect of that time - to Mihai Pollack. And in 1838 work began to boil.

The facade of the building was decorated by the Tuscan columns as if supporting the balcony which is built on earlier over a main entrance. Over high lancet windows of the second floor there was a wide modelled bas-relief - a border. And already over it - framed with the speaker a projection with a triangular timpan, too modelled, the family coat of arms Section.

At right angle, on both sides to the main building of a manor two wings were attached.

In east wing of a manor auxiliary workshops, warehouses, carriages were placed and … Most important! Herd.

Ishtvan Secheni who during lifetime received informal, but from that applied not less honourable title of “the greatest of Hungarians“, many forces in order that the slogan proclaimed it - “Hungary was not, and will be!“ - became reality. It has many merits before the country. And one of them is that the count was engaged … Development of the Hungarian horse breeding and equestrian sport. Exactly here. In Nadtsenke.

As memory of those nice times - a grave of one of favourite stallions of “the greatest of Hungarians“ which and can be seen today in a manor. However, it appeared much later 1840 when the updated and expanded castle ensemble was put in operation.

During modernization of a manor many technical novelties of that time were considered. Buildings equipped with bathrooms, toilets with drain tanks, and gas lighting worked not only in rooms, but also in park which of French turned into English. Or on - present - a greenhouse, builders brought steam heating by means of which a floor and soil was warmed to the special palm house.

In such look the manor staid slightly more century. Almost till the end of World War II. But in 1945 it strongly suffered. The furniture and the unique equipment were almost completely lost.

Restoration began only in 70 - x years of the last century. Also nearly 20 years proceeded. But today the result - is available. The manor of a family of Secheni - Nadtsenk, is part of the World heritage of UNESCO.

In the main building of castle ensemble the Memorial Museum is open for . On which first floor it is possible to get acquainted with life of numerous family of Secheni, and the exposition of the second is completely devoted to many-sided activity of “the greatest of Hungarians“ - the count Ishtvan.

But not only the museum Nadtsenk is famous. Many experts consider as a gardening miracle the avenue of small-leaved lindens landed in 1754 by Antal Secheni connecting the lock and a family tomb. Along a path, 2,6 kilometers long, there are 645 trees, each of which reaches in height no more, no less - 16 meters.

And in Nadtsenke it is possible to see the original chapel constructed by Miklosh Ibl. They say that when Ishtvan Secheni set a task for the architect, he asked it not to establish a belfry over an entrance, and that supposedly rural churches of this kind strongly look like the gooses who are hatching out eggs. It is better to attach a belltower to one of sides of the church building. Miklosh and made. And today it is easy to be convinced of it. There would be only a desire.

Along with the beginning of restoration of a manor, in 70 - x years of the last century, in Nadtsenke the Museum of the engine was created by . If to glance in it, then it is possible not only to look at railway cars of different types - stsepa for wood transportation, commodity, passenger, but also to sit down in the last. To be passed on the operating narrow-gage railway. To the most terminal station - Fertyoboz. And from it already on foot to rise to a rotunda of “Gloriyett“.

Only do not forget that the rotunda should be examined too. It - an amazing example of the Hungarian classical architecture. And that you never know, you will forget …

to What personally I, however, not strongly and I will be surprised. The look from a rotunda opens such that takes the breath away. Somewhere there, on the horizon, silhouettes of the Shtiriysky Alps, and near, through dense thickets of a cane are looked through, the water smooth surface of Lake Fert gleams . That lake which deserves the separate story...