As the yoga can help with training of athletes
Sports improvement, as well as Yoga, demands comprehensive and complete approach, the person represents a psychosomatic whole. If the athlete wants to achieve the highest results in competitions, he needs also excellent health and feeling of a deep unification of a body, consciousness and spirit.
Exercises and methods of Yoga can exert direct impact on optimization of all types of training of the athlete. Complete approach is necessary always - and when the athlete is aimed at achievement of the highest results in competitions and when the person wants to find a good health and excellent health.
Distinctive feature of the yoga which provided steady interest in it from sports experts is detailed development of methods of psychophysical improvement of athletes.
An important element of a hatkh - yogas for sport - mastering art of muscular relaxation, methods of expedient breath and methods of concentration of attention that makes a basis of autogenic training in sport.
For the most effective uchebno - training and competitive activity to the athlete needs to optimize extremely a fortune CNS (central nervous system) and the ODE (oporno - the motive device). It is reached by application of the fixed limit static stress and extension of big groups of skeletal muscles. Statically fixed tension of big groups of muscles forces a brain “to switch off“ “parasitic“ processes, first of all - in itself.
Limit extension sukhozhilno - muscular complexes gives the same effect, but with parallel accumulation of energy in fabrics as muscles at the same time are completely relaxed, and such power consumption, as at a static stress, no.
the Maximum effectiveness of practice of yoga on a ratio “spent time / result“ is achieved at perhaps more complete elimination from individual training programs of athletes the technician of yoga potentially inefficient or having negative and destructive influence on infromatsionno - a power and plastic metabolism.
Yogichesky exercises have to take root into system of sports preparation only from category the most effectively optimizing function of a system information metabolism. Besides, these technicians and exercises of yoga, certainly, possess pronounced therapeutic influence. Can make training programs of such level, naturally, only the yoga instructor of the highest category which means not only thorough possession of all technicians and methodology of yoga, but also deep understanding of fundamental physiological and it is information - power regularities of influence of yoga on a human body.
It is important to athlete and his trainer to understand that should be taken from ancient science about self-development for increase of sports indicators and improvement of quality of training process. The following provisions can be aspects of application of exercises of yoga in sports activity:
1. The yoga is applied in sport as part of a healthy lifestyle of athletes since means cleaning exercises, hygiene, an improving complex of physical and breathing exercises, psychotraining.
during practice of yoga become more active two main processes operated by hormonal system. The first: the main energy resources of an organism (carbohydrates, intramuscular and hypodermic reserves of fats) will be mobilized and amino acids and proteinaceous structures of fabrics are split. And, both necessary for an organism, and the become obsolete, worn out, “broken“ proteins of membranes, cellular organellas, enzymes. The second: the synthesizing processes which are a basis of the DNA updating, corrections in it of mistakes are started, - therefore there is a rejuvenation and improvement of an organism. Thus, (anabolic) processes destroying (catabolic) and synthesizing proceed in balance.
2. Asanas, vinyasa and kriy of a hatkh - yogas are applied to correction of the imbalance of muscles caused by unilateral trainings by means of the general harmonization of an organism and the balanced approach by the principle of the compensating and symmetric study of all groups of muscles. The yoga is used for rehabilitation of athletes after an overstrain and injuries - the natural, checked by practice of several millennia ways of rehabilitation, restoration of forces and health lost owing to stay of an organism of athletes under pressure of rigid psychological, physical and other stressful situations of competitions.
3. Methods hatkha-and the rajah - yogis are used for training in methods of self-checking of a psychoemotional state at athletes; for training of active and passive attention; and also for reduction of consciousness in the quiet and concentrated state before competitions. The yoga, first of all, teaches sensibleness that is very important in practice of an elite sport since only conscious approach to trainings turns the athlete from the fan into the professional.
4. The supporting yogichesky exercises are important means of preparation in any kind of sport since. allow to avoid monotony and boredom in training process, counterbalance a training load with an element of “active recreation“ and provide harmonious physical and intellectual development to athletes. Problems of strengthening of muscles, increases in their elasticity and endurance, improvement of mobility in joints are in parallel solved. And it is a basis of good health, high performance and, eventually, excellent mood and an optimistical spirit which together with absence of diseases and indispositions create optimum fighting a condition of the athlete allowing to win convincing victories at competitions.
5. Compensation yogichesky exercises promote correction and completion of the developed morfofunktsionalny distortion in work of separate physiological systems of an organism. Sets of exercises of yoga are the most complete, rational and optimum for overcoming of consequences of unilateral loadings on oporno - the copular device, nervous system and functional resources of athletes.
6. The successful completion of long and intensive sports trainings for achievement of peak of sportswear in many respects depends on as far as the athlete can restore the physical and intellectual forces after trainings. According to physiologists and physicians of Eastern Europe studying application of the regenerating exercises of yoga at recovery of athletes it became clear that at purposeful application of personally developed programs of restoration by means of yoga muscular fatigue decreases by 30% at simultaneous increase of intensity of trainings for 20%. It demonstrates acceleration of development of a supercompensatory phase and substantial increase of efficiency of training process in general.
7. The yoga is used as means of self-knowledge of the athlete. Fully to control the body and reason, the athlete at first needs to understand them. The knowledge of comes through introspection and self-training. It is necessary to learn to feel the body, to understand how the reason and perception works. Four main stages leading to mastering themselves include: feeling of a body (control of a body); management of breath (breath control); focusing of attention; concentration of consciousness. The basic principle consists in achievement of a condition of the increased understanding and concentration of attention. Studying of organisms of the yogis showing unusual control over a body and reason, and studying of mechanisms of the self-operating control is shown that such control is reached due to passive concentration, but not through active attempts to reach it.
So, exercises of a hatkh - yogis are used in sports preparation very different. They can be divided into a number of the tasks directed to many parties of training process conditionally:
- the all-developing exercises for the supporting and all-developing trainings;
- compensation exercises for correction of an imbalance oporno - the motive device;
- the regenerating exercises for acceleration of recovery processes;
- a complex of asanas, vinyas and kriya for reduction or increase in activity of a body, for a warming up and concentration;
- relaxation exercises for calm, rest, harmony of emotional and psychovegetative processes;
- ideomotorny and psychotraining exercises for training of consciousness, fixing is conditional - reflex communications in a cerebral cortex, achievements of an optimum psychoemotional state before training or competition.
In conclusion there is a wish to add that the yoga as system of integrated self-improvement of the person can be used for improvement of any party of sports preparation: physical, technical, tactical, psychological, etc. By competent yoga instructors such optimum modules of sequences of yogichesky practice which will help to solve most effectively problems of the general and special views of training of athletes, and also to considerably raise a functional state before responsible competitions can be developed today, promoting achievement of the highest results and keeping at the same time the high level of health of athletes!