What can be more amusing than children? Part 4
38. Shred two years. Too much luxuriated, I ask: “ Who are you at me? “
“ Tolyusya, sun, kid, kitten and so on. I also did not suspect
A that it collects tender nicknames.
39. We consider an album with the dried leaves. I say that it is a herbarium.
A with flowers - the grandson assumes - is called medals.
40. “ Give I there will be a father, and you are my baby. “
Right there follows in a volley:
cleaned Teeth? Washed a muzzle? Where handkerchief? Do not pick a nose. I will stand in the corner. You eat with bread. Here and you learn
which - that about.
of the Sonny is sincerely a pity.
41. The Seryozha, 4 years, willingly tells passengers of "
bus; I fell from a shed, broke a hand and a leg, was in hospital, was extra-uterine “ (the diseases it seemed a little.)
42. Mother to the son it is strict:
“ It seems wash. “
Disappeared in a bathroom.
“ Told, wash!
I so three times.
Mother, having lost patience: “ Well, dirty chin! “
It with offense “ At once could not tell, huh? “
43. Persists: “ No, let`s put on elegant shoes. It is less holidays. On holidays it is possible and in old to resemble. “ 44 Grandsons I ask to bring to
a radish from a kitchen garden on salad. Always comes back with perfect, large. I ask how distinguishes. Laughs loudly. “ And I small back dig in. “
45. Asks: “ The Foal is a little the person? “
“ Well for nonsenses, Shreds! “
“ No, well you listen! He is a child....... foal! “
46. Visited the daughter.
In the apartment all upside down: the overturned chairs, stools, the cover is pulled off.
Asked the grandson strictly: “ What here occurs “.
It it is trustful:
“ I voyevat “.
I Join: “ With whom? With fascists? “
“ No, here - any evil spirits, and here any " not dirt (specify);.
47. Bothers a cat. It it scratched
is Grievously sad:
“ As you could as you could! “ And right there self-critically: “ To Cats, it is necessary to hit back " too;.
48. Asks not to distribute puppies.
“ Well where all of them; The Mink brings their each half a year “ - I answer.
“ Absolutely small I will take away in a dog day nursery, is more senior - in a dog garden, and we will give to the Mink in the evening; let brings up “.
49. Goes obstinate. “ I am big! I am big. It is possible for me. “ I Ask
: “ What, such as mother? “
Yes! It too.
Reflects and utters:
“ No, - I only middle age. (Probably, by analogy to average group which visits).
50. The grandson corrects: “ It is necessary to tell an akh and not aha; not a ball of threads, and Kolobok of threads. It, round, Kolobok. “
51. The neigbour told: “ What you obstinate, Shreds. “
“ What is obstinate? “
“ It means prickly. There is such prickly small fish - a ruff “
of Shreds is excited: “ No, I not ershisty, but ezhisty. Hedgehog still prickly “.
sings the Whole day, composed: “ I am ezhisty, I am obstinate. I prickly, will torture all “