What they are Troll Sadovyi Neobyknovennye? Morning of Halloween
One of my valyany fairy tales turned out surprisingly touching - readers complained of RR that “ even beats out a tear “. Morning after Halloween sometimes sets thinking about Eternal... [/ I]
- they live In each garden, and always lived, a daa... - the grandfather thoughtfully speaks.
- A what they, well what? You saw them itself - that, the old man, and? Saw? - grandsons exasperate with questions.
- A as, happened... - cunning so in moustaches the old man grins.
- Tell , and? Well tell how you saw them? - in impatience the children even jump up around a grandfather`s chair.
- Also here also saw how you now! And even helped once, exactly for Halloween and was, there is only a lot of - many years ago... - the old man looks in the candle flame jumping in cheerfully shown pumpkin standing on the chimney shelf and begins the FAIRY TALE...
... For all, whom we “ Small Folk “ we call, Halloween - there now as New year our way - both festive pies, and gifts, and dresses new, only instead of a fir-tree - pumpkin! Here and that morning, before a holiday, Magda and pies baked a trollin, and new put the last autumn flowers in a jug and already and the teapot boiled, and here the troll Martin everything was not - as left early morning behind pumpkin, did not come back! Magda already and a beads from dewdrops elegant put on
, and a fresh spider line a new hat of a pririkrepil, having asked an autumn little spider to work as a brooch, and even replaced house-shoes with ceremonial shoes - and it is not here! There now directly though take the oven fork and fly to searches! Garden trolls on oven forks fly - the grandfather explained.
- At last was! - began to utter a trollin and and stood, only the tail was bulged! Martin dragged such remarkable pumpkin - just wonder, looking at it! Real, but such small, as will enter a mink, and already even eyes - a nose - teeth are cut out! Miracle, in a word!
- The old man and where he took such that to the troll by the size was? - grandsons ask.
- Yes the boy one helped it - he lived in that house in which garden there was a mink of trolls! The boy grew up a small tykovka, and on the Halloween eve cut out, inserted a candle and brought to roots of the biggest tree in a garden. Already empty-handed Martin came back home when he almost at the entrance found a gift. Was delighted and to Magda dragged.
- the Old man, and you were that boy, huh? and this house? and garden? and the tree still is? - questions pour one after another.
- Yes, children, both the house, and a garden, and a tree, and I - all former - smiles crafty the old man. do not have
- not all - so small tykovka - that is not present - grandsons are upset. do not have
- As it? - the grandmother who entered the room is surprised, pouring out from an apron on a table about ten bright fruits - and it here what?
Children begin to cut out eyes, rustle with candle packing, and here - eyes at them burn not worse than candles - go to a dark garden, with gifts for garden trolls...
... History repeats itself - the grandfather thinks about himself - and he once was timidly stolen on garden footpaths, and he preserved seeds, and then - his children, and now - already grandsons...
A garden trolls, the most unusual beings, still celebrate Halloween, dress up in new hats and ceremonial boots, twist a brush on a tail and very much wait for pumpkin.
Honestly - well what New year without fir-tree. Ý - ý - e, in sense - Halloween without pumpkin?
Growth of garden trolls of 15 - 18 cm, bend extensively, hats can be taken off. Technology of performance - the mixed fulling, plastic with roasting, a decoupage. Material - a framework from a copper wire, wool of 100%, tops and cards, an eye glass, boots and palms of a trollina - " plastic; Fimo software “ beads, fine details from costume jewelry, a jug wooden (a decoupage - a napkin).
Pumpkin natural, decorative, inside - wool of red and yellow color.