Whether to comfortably your child at school?
Already there passed the first quarter in school. How you think whether it was pleasant to your child to study? Likely, many parents thought of a question: “ And how comfortably is to my child at school? “ It is considered that more than a half of pupils of elementary grades feel discomfort at school lessons. Actually, a share of the pupils feeling “ ill at ease “ reaches 75%.
It is important to parents to understand what reasons influence comfortable stay of the child in children`s collective? The situation is always well visible from within. You descend in school, attend classes, communicate to the teacher. Then, having come back home, talk to the child. Do not demand the diary, notebooks at once. Just talk. Learn what was set what subject children studied at lessons today. Ask the child what he remembered from the story of the teacher. Ask to retell. It is possible to include the child in the game “ And I know that … “. It is very easy to play it - in turn you tell the familiar facts from everyday life, from heard at lessons. Only condition: try to monitor the speech of the child that gave all concepts and the facts accurately and clearly.
Many problems of younger school students arise from - for the fact that children cannot correctly state the thoughts. And the teacher has no time to listen to the slow, confused story of the pupil. And schoolmates in many respects subject the companion to the unpleasant moments. Sneers, offensive nicknames, nicknames do not let to the child to feel in a normal situation at school. Only when the pupil will be confident in the knowledge, he will feel confident also in the stay in school collective.
Always try to listen to the child up to the end, do not interrupt him! You have to be aware of all school incidents, even the most insignificant. Try to guide the child at an assessment of each of these events. If it is impossible to it - estimate together! Not for nothing speak: one head well - and two is better! Be for the child “ head “. You studied at school and remember when to you it was good at school and when you were going to throw it. Try to warn the child against some problems in time. It is informed, means it is protected! Tell similar cases from the school life, having endured a situation on your example, the child will hardly want to repeat it actually. Be to the child an adviser and the friend, but do not revel in a role “ skilled uncle “.
Of course, a circle of problems of the child is not limited only to those that arise at it from - for inabilities it is clear and accurately to state the thoughts. The range of failures of the younger school student much more widely are also more diverse! Both a task and parents, and teachers - to help the school student not how many in the solution of its problems, and in development of ability not to get into various unpleasant situations! Somehow I happened to hear conversation of the mother and my colleague. In this conversation a problem essence.
- But you, teachers, have to make quite so that to my child it was good and comfortable at school. Unless not so?
- Besides us, teachers, at school is other pupils who just and do life of the certain child more or less comfortable.
- But teachers have to stop any manifestations of negative attitude to children from schoolmates!
- But at the teacher is a lot of and other cares, and he cannot protect all pupils, even the class, from such phenomena when the rights of the child are struck.
is yes, of course, but you have to be engaged in educational work, except an academic load, well also the director of studies, probably, on educational work is!
- Yes, you are right, except lessons of the teacher have to be engaged, and are engaged, education of children, but the speech about another now. Children have to be able to resist to negative attitude from peers, and it we have to teach it are adults! Parents have to teach the child not to be just weak, and to fight back really.
- Now let`s talk about one party of this problem. It is no secret that many pupils are afraid to answer a lesson even if they know it on “ perfectly “. Are afraid to be ridiculous for peers, for the teacher - insufficiently convincing. How to be in this situation?
- to the Teacher needs to try to call such pupils and even if they are mistaken from - for disorders, to praise, support! That is, to force the child not to be afraid.
- And what role of parents in the solution of this problem?
- Parents have to be engaged with the child at home, help him with preparation of homework, the pupil can try to tell the learned lesson as though he answers at school at a board.
- This is correct! It is necessary to involve various aspects of psychology of the child in every possible way. Material of a lesson which the pupil " is much better acquired; experienced “
Ya not incidentally presented dialogue of the teacher and mother so fully that you could, in - the first, to understand that the teacher not “ enemy “ to you and your child, but only friend and assistant; in - the second, this conversation once again proves that you together have to look for ways of an exit from this and from any other negative situation.