Why in the perfumery market there are so much fakes and how to avoid them?
Spirits always enjoyed wide popularity. No wonder, began to smell - an integral part of an image. But, unfortunately, the treasured flakonchik can not only disappoint the buyer, but also lead to problems with health. I mean fakes which filled up the markets and booths.
The perfumery traditionally belongs to that group of goods where the biggest percent of fakes. Same high percent of goods of an unknown origin.
About 60 percent of the odorous products realized in Russia have nothing in common with the trademark represented on packing. In Belarus situation same, various “ outlets “ the markets, booths and tents offer well-known “ " brands; at the price of 10 - 15 dollars.
Bulk of a counterfeit are fakes with full copying of a trademark or with the conscious mistakes imperceptible at the first, unsophisticated look. For example, shift or replacement of letters and, welcome, Chenal instead of Chanel. And buyer “ it is happy “ and from claims of the owner there is a chance to beat off.
Usually such aromas are similar to originals, but will never be able to repeat the multiple layers and firmness inherent in the real expensive spirits.
The qualitative composition opens the secrets gradually, changing smell shades over time. It as musical melody. At first top note, then the main, or aroma heart. And later time final is shown.
There will pass several hours before aroma finally reveals and will disappear. And sometimes the smell remains on clothes even after washing! It is unlikely any fake can brag of such properties.
For depreciation of production in fakes usually use cheap synthetic ingredients. Many of them were forbidden by the International association of aroma of IFRA (International Fragrance Association) still in 90 - x years because of high allergenicity and phototoxicity.
The part of the forged production gets on the markets quite legally. Change of the name about which there was a speech above gives formal legislative bases to sell a product as an independent brand. It is not the worst case as the producer and the supplier exist in real life and theoretically to them it is possible to make a complaint.
It is worse if the product counterfeit, i.e. is imported into the country or it is made without observance of necessary formalities. Such productions prosper in Syria, Egypt, Malaysia. Russia - not an exception. Across Moscow area several mobile plants changing the location from time to time travel about. Their production - “ company " perfume; intended for wholesale and retail sale through the markets of the capital.
Businessmen are confused by no responsibility. According to the income the market of counterfeit perfumery is comparable with drugs and traffic in arms. Prime cost of a bottle of the liquid given for the original - no more than three dollars. At sale at the price in five - six times of the exceeding expense profitability of production reads off scale. Such indicators also did not dream any officially created and working enterprise.
The official producer has to observe all formalities. To get expensive concentrate, to make high-quality packing, to check quality of production and to certify it and only then to put on the market. I do not speak about fiscal problems. Expenses are big, and the product at the exit cannot fit in any way into a framework of 15 - 20 dollars which asks for a counterfeit.
In conclusion I will afford a little “ national signs “ which will help to avoid a fake.
1. The original perfumery is not on sale in the markets and in stalls and does not happen cheap.
2. Seams of polyethylene packing (if it is) accurate and narrow, from zakhlesty no more than 5 millimeters.
3. On packing there should not be stickers. Only typographical prints directly on a cardboard.
4. The cardboard of packing can be only white color, without grayish shade.
5. " inscriptions; Paris - London - New - York “ - forgery sign.
6. In glass of a bottle there should not be bubbles and impregnations.
7. Inscriptions on a bottle always convex, nonerasable and without mistakes. The word parfum in France is written without the letter “ e “ at the end.
8. The registration plate is applied on glass of a bottom of a bottle of original production. On glass, but not on a label.
9. Aroma should not contain an alcohol smell, cannot be sharp, will never cause unpleasant feelings neither in you, nor in people around.
Pleasant fragrant purchases!]