How it is correct to fill the refrigerator with products? Part 1the Refrigerator - not just a case. Being responsible for freshness of products, he gives us gastronomic pleasures and protects our health. But that the refrigerator corresponded to the high mission, they need to use correctly. Everything begins
in a supermarket. Regiments can be located somehow here, but the correct route is as follows: at first - everything that has no relation to food (detergents, paper scarfs and so forth) and groceries (sauces, vegetable oil, drinks, macaroni and so forth) then - fruit and vegetables which are laid out on uncooled shelves, and then - what is on sale cooled: dairy products, meat, sausages, fish. And right at the end - the frozen products.
Filling of the refrigerator Here everything is simple
: the sequence will be the return to an order in which everything was bought. First of all - the frozen products, and in them “ native “ to packing. Some dairy products, like yogurts, on the contrary, it is possible to take out from cardboard packing which absorbs moisture and influences temperature in the refrigerator.
The basic rule for just bought products: in the refrigerator they should not settle down in the first row, forward it is necessary to expose less fresh which have a period of storage less. As for vegetables, them it is better to paper (newspaper), but not in plastic and to store in the offices intended for them. And the quicker you will eat them, the more receive nutrients and vitamins.
To everyone - the Modern refrigerators are adapted by
for any kinds of products. To know the main thing, as where to put. The ideal temperature and a storage time for yogurt and salad in packing will be absolutely different.
Meat and fish are stored at 0-3 °C, creams, desserts and confectionery - at 3-5, cheeses and yogurts, milk, oil and drinks at 5-8, fruit and vegetables - at 6-8 °C. If the refrigerator does not provide such accurate difference of temperatures, it is better to be reinsured and expose the thermostat so that at least at one level temperature was from 0 to +3 °C. Anyway the cold is more preferable to the majority of products.
• Butter can be stored before the date specified on packing. Oil absorbs smells and can turn rancid on air therefore it needs to be put in a box with densely closed cover.
• Hold milk on a door, well closing a package after each use. Fresh milk should be used within two days. Sterilized - within 3-4 days.
• Eggs needs to be realized within a month after date of packing. Attention: you should not wash eggs because then their shell will lose tightness and through it bacteria will be able to get. • Mayonnaise, ketchup, sauces, mustard - it is convenient to
to put all this on a door. They are stored by no more than four weeks after packing opening, but sauces on an egg basis and home-made mayonnaise spoil in 48 hours.
• Cream needs to be put on the top shelf and to watch an expiration date. Cream of long storage needs to be used within a week after packing was open.
• Can store cheeses several days in original packing and hermetically closed plastic box. If you bought cheese which has to ripen (Camembert), put it in vegetables compartment.
• Cottage cheese - a product gentle therefore the term of its storage should not exceed 2-3 days. Special attention needs to be paid for date of its production.
Meat: to store in capacity under a polyethylene film or wrapped in a foil or parchment. At a temperature below 4 °C meat can be stored 4 days. Attention: forcemeat or carpaccio need to be used within a day.
Sausages: several days can be stored in the closed capacity on average shelves; pastes spoil quicker, than ham.
Fish: chishcheny, gutted, washed up and dried up, wrapped in a foil, no more days are stored in the coldest compartment of the refrigerator. Ideally it needs to be prepared in day of purchase.