Whether you are ready to an emergency situation? How to collect the emergency small suitcase (backpack).In Japan occurred on March 11, 2011 the strongest earthquake measuring 9,0 in the history of the country. It was followed by a tsunami and a series of aftershokovy pushes measuring 5,0 - 6,0. Natural disasters caused huge damage North - to east regions of the country, and also led to accident on the NPP. The Japanese authorities recommended to citizens to prepare the emergency small suitcase on a case of possible deterioration in a situation in the country. Without fail it is recommended to each citizen to have at least two subjects in a stock: portable radio receiver and high-calorific sweets... (from news)
the Emergency (disturbing) small suitcase is the generalized definition of a basic set of things necessary for each civil person to survive in any extreme situation. The civil disturbing small suitcase, as a rule, represents the completed backpack from 30 and more liters containing a necessary individual minimum of clothes, sanitary products, medicines, tools, means of individual protection and food. All things in a disturbing small suitcase are new (periodically updated) and strictly are not used by the owner in everyday life. The civil disturbing small suitcase is intended for the fastest evacuation from a zone of extraordinary incident, whether it be an earthquake, a flood, the fire, the aggravated criminogenic situation, epicenter of military operations etc. I Consider
that today the disturbing small suitcase has to be present at each family. If you think differently, then you do not have sense to read further.
First of all it is necessary to be defined with “ small suitcase “. For this purpose, in my opinion, it is more convenient to use a small backpack. Why backpack, but not a bag? Present a situation in which you should walk, but not to drive the car. For example, everywhere a jam it is also necessary to be evacuated urgently on foot. Threw with a backpack and went. With a bag is more problematic - to drag less conveniently. At once there is a wish to tell about laying of a backpack. Both small, and forwarding backpacks should be stacked not by the principle “ heavy - down “ and to distribute freight evenly. Perfectly, if you have a backpack with “ cellar “ (lower valve). Stack a backpack so that it was possible quickly and without difficulties to find the necessary thing. It is good if the backpack is completed with a special cape from a rain. If it is not in a set, then it can be bought separately. Also It should be noted that the preference should be given to a backpack which conveniently settles down on a back, does not constrain movements and will not disperse on seams the first 30 minutes.
We will consider now in more detail and thoroughly what sets of things and products of prime necessity you will need to collect. The list is partially based on recommendations of New - York service on emergency situations. Perhaps, in your district and for your family it should be reduced or, on the contrary, to expand. For example, at elderly, disabled people and children there are special needs.
So, on a case of the emergency evacuation consults to have a strong and convenient backpack with the most necessary. It is recommended to put the following in it:
1. Copies of important documents in a waterproof packing. In advance make copies of all important documents - passports, the automobile rights, documents for real estate, the car etc. Documents should be stacked so that in case of need they could be got quickly. Also specify in some sources among documents to hold several photos of the family.
2. Credit cards and cash. Let you will have a small stock of money.
3. Twirls from the house and the
4 car. District map, and also information on a way of communication and agreed meeting place of your family
5. Means of communication and information. The small radio receiver with a possibility of inclusion in VHF and FM range. Now there are inexpensive receivers with a dynamo - machine and the accumulator. Will allow to be aware of a situation. Spare batteries to the radio receiver (if are required). It is possible to take the mobile phone (if is) with the charger.
6. A small lamp (it is better a little) and spare batteries of
7 to it. A compass, hours (give preference to waterproof).
8. Multitul (English Multitool) - the multipurpose tool, usually in the form of folding passatizhy with hollow handles in which additional tools are hidden (a knife blade, a pricker, a saw, the screw-driver, scissors, etc.)
9. Knife, hatchet
10. Alarm means (whistle, false fan etc.)
11. Pieces five packages for garbage, of 120 liters. Can replace tent or an awning if to cut.
12. Roll of a wide adhesive tape
13. Packing of condoms (12 pieces without box, naturally, without greasing and fragrances). A condom - a thing many-sided.
14. Cord of synthetic 4 - 5 mm, about 20 m
15. Notebook and pencil
16. Threads and needles
17. First-aid kit of first aid. In the description of any “ disturbing small suitcase “ the big place is allocated to medicines. Almost always it is more of them, than in the standard automobile first-aid kit. It also is clear: means that help can be given not only itself, but also people around. The first-aid kit has to include:
- Bandage, an adhesive plaster, cotton wool, iodine,
- “ " Absorbent carbon; (intoxication),
- “ " Paracetamol; (febrifugal)
- “ Pentalgin “ (anesthetic)
- “ Suprastin “ (allergy)
- “ Immodium “ (diarrhea)
- “ Ftalazol “ (a gastric infection)
- “ " Albucid; (eye drops).
18. The medicine taken by you (at least for a week) with the description of a method of application and doses; recipes; surnames and mobile phones of your doctors (you watch an expiration date of drugs).
19. Clothes: an underwear set (2 couples), socks cotton (2 couples) and woolen, spare trousers, a shirt or a jacket, a raincoat - a raincoat, a knitted hat, gloves, a scarf (can be useful in the most unexpected situations). Convenient, reliable footwear.
20. Pass - tent, a polyurethane rug, a sleeping bag (if the place allows).
21. Means of hygiene: a toothbrush and toothpaste, a small piece of soap, a towel (there are such pressed in packing), toilet paper, several packings of disposable dry scarfs or napkins, several handkerchiefs, wet towel wipes. To women - means of intimate hygiene. It is possible to take the razor and a manicure set.
22. Accessories to children (if are necessary).
22. Ware: a kettle, a flask, a spoon, a mug (it is better metal 0. 5 l), folding glass.
23. Matches (it is desirable, tourist), a lighter.
24. A food stock on several days - all that can be eaten without preliminary processing and (nonperishable) which is not taking a lot of place, long stored, drinking water is especially necessary:
- the Reserve of drinking water on 1 - 2 day which should be updated periodically (water should not be stagnant)
- High-calorific sweets: several bars “ Snickers “ or “ Shock “ (are still used by tactical groups, as the power supply and energy having small weight), a handful of the
lollipops - the Set of products: couple of baths of good stewed meat, a ship`s biscuit, soup - packages, canned and fish meat. If still the place allows: grain pearl-barley, buckwheat, long-grain rice, millet, macaroni, vermicelli, dry vegetable semi-finished products and tp.
- Vodka, wine, alcohol drinking. A floor - vodka liter for someone can be means for removal of a stress and currency.
25. Family values, relics, but at all not to the detriment of all the rest.
This list, naturally, is supplemented and corrected on your needs. The tent, a rug and a sleeping bag of a thing not obligatory, but nevertheless they are included in the list. Without them the approximate volume of a backpack makes about 30 liters.