How to raise children who adore “ to spread the wings “ and to achieve the dream?the Following list of councils and the principles is taken from my book “ Surprise Moments... How to become the good father “. It those 15 points which I applied to raise the children.
L. Ron Hubbard established: “ We do not try to return children to a normal state, we do not try to change the existing state. Actually we try to raise very much the level of culture and a civilization on higher level than which is ever reached earlier “ .
I believe that the councils given below can help you to raise your children who, in turn, will help us can reach the new level of culture and a civilization.
1. Find the simplest and most obvious solution, do not do all too difficult.
2. Keep the sense of humour.
3. See and actually understand the point of view of the child.
4. Make the decision that has to “ to inherit “ your child, i.e. what values, views, interests and abilities you would like that your child accepted as own.
5. Know when it is necessary to tell “ is not present “ i.e. when “ is not present “ - it is valid “ is not present “ and when - just reflex answer.
6. Confer with the child about his desires - let children independently make decisions when it is possible and feasible.
7. Trust in power of imagination and help to develop this ability (yours and your child).
8. You teach them to become “ independent “ pupils: allow them to receive the real success.
9. Know what is good control and you apply it (and be ready to allow children to control you).
10. Come to necessary soglasiya with other people (other person) who take active part in education of your child.
11. Know that the behavior of the child is an answer or a symptom of some reason, and be not afraid to look in the MIRROR (you remember truth: look at the child and you will see the reflection) to find this reason (both positive, and negative).
12. Create tests / games (which will be coordinated with his talents, the personality and the purpose).
13. Be interested in the children really.
14. Become quiet and do not get with the children to the conflict “ I am right, and you are not! “ when it is possible.
15. Be in fine communication - be interested really in about what children communicate, and be ready to see things from their point of view.
Bernard Percy (Bernard Percy) is the teacher, the consultant, the expert in the field of education of children and the solution of family questions. The American teacher and the writer, developed the unique Foundation of Brilliance program which for many years helps people to find with itself the hidden talents and abilities about which they did not suspect earlier. The author of numerous books and publications, among which “ How to grow up children - councils of children to parents “ “ Help the child with " school; “ The amazement Moments - about that how to become the best father “ etc. Cofounder and editor-in-chief of the " magazine; Converge “. More than 20 years is the representative of the International Applied Education. Successful family man, father of three children.
In more detail Bernard Percy will tell about these principles and concrete examples of their use at a seminar on March 6, 2011 of “ How to grow up happy, productive and purposeful children who succeed in life, - children who ADORE “ to spread the wings “ and to achieve the dream “ .
Organizer of a seminar of Autonomous Non-Commercial Organization “ Applied Formation of the CIS “
There is more information on the website apscis. ru /
of the Press about Bernard:
“ When the person understands the purpose, formulates the basic motivation is what we speak about. It as the propeller by the boat which pushes you on life forward, motivating your acts. When you coordinate the talents, connect together the individual qualities with this main objective which moves you … I call this program gloss bases, genius bases, that is these are bases given “.
(“ The Teacher with the " propeller; (Bernard Percy`s interview with Marat Ziganov, creator of technology of development of intelligence, founder and director of Lomonosov school), DEI, No. 22, 2010)