Whether the size of group at the choice of English courses is important?One of frequently asked questions on which people want to receive the answer at the choice of English language courses - the size of group. Sometimes it has important value for the person.
We will consider one situation. For example, the person chooses English language courses. He considers two options. Both of them are similar almost in everything: the prices are approximately identical, territorially courses are equally close, the schedule convenient. But on one courses the group consists from 4 - x the person, and on others - from 8 - mi. Most of people in that case, most likely, will choose the first option. It is logical.
All know from own life experience that, the less group, the more time the teacher will find for each student. Therefore, the student in this case will achieve success quicker, than in big group. Also in this case training will be more better, and material will be acquired by students quicker. At the teacher what he does not understand, at the same time, will be intelligible to explain an opportunity to the student without having deprived of attention of other pupils.
By the way therefore many people having desire to learn English go to the tutor. They consider that in this case the individual approach will provide them the most effective training in English.
But, as well as all medals, at this have also a reverse side. Let`s look at
how usually is trained on English courses. By the way, at schools system approximately same. In the beginning the huge number of theoretical data is studied. Then there is a written work where students squeeze words in offers, describe the picture, make questions to any situation etc. Further there are exercises on development of skills of communication - at best 20% of occupation time. At the same time two students speak, and the others listen, or prepare for the turn, i.e. take passive part in occupation, do not participate.
To study by a similar technique in small group and furthermore individually with the teacher, is much more effective, than in big.
Having studied so a certain period, you a lot of things will know , but … will not be able to use the knowledge in oral speech since at such approach there is huge minus - lack of practice. But unless it is your purpose: to know everything, but not to have an opportunity to speak? I strongly doubt. And meanwhile the majority of English language courses just is also directed to it. Remember school lessons. At the majority they passed in this way. Whether it was effective? No, differently many would not look for English courses now, and spoke this language.
As a result it turns out that, unfortunately, people at the choice of English language courses pay attention to the size of group though this factor is unimportant. And the most important factor - technology of training which is expressed in efficiency remains unaddressed!
The reason of it is clear. Actually all English courses are similar at each other.
But there are English language courses, training at which is organized absolutely by other principle. At the same time efficiency training does not fall from - for the number of students , and, on the contrary, raises . Here occupations take place absolutely in a different way. Students of a lesson gain in the beginning a certain theoretical knowledge then they fix them in oral speech. They are divided into couples and begin to communicate with each other then they change workmates.
Efficiency of this technology of training considerably increases in comparison with standard methods. It occurs thanks to the following:
1) Besides obtaining theoretical data, students develop colloquial skill in English. Now you will not only know, but also to be able to use the knowledge.
2) On occupations double quality control is exercised by . In - the first, the teacher watches steam work and corrects them, in - the second, students correct each other errors.
3) All people have accent, and sometimes it is necessary to make incredible efforts to sort the speech of the interlocutor. A striking example - foreign songs on radio. It is sometimes difficult to understand that this or that performer sings. Our students learn to distinguish a pronunciation the English words since they constantly change workmates during occupation.
4) All students take active part in occupation. You should not sit half-occupation and to listen that is told by other students. The lesson is constructed according to the scheme of dialogue.
5) Thanks to such approach the barrier in communication which does not allow many people to communicate is liquidated.
6) The grammar at such approach is remembered naturally , without cramming since it is at once fixed orally.
Efficiency of this approach is proved already more than 10000 people who successfully passed such training.
That who looks for English courses I strongly recommend to be interested in in a technique training, and only after that to learn about the price etc. of
of Those who became interested in the approach described above in studying of English, I invite to visit a free fact-finding lesson at which you will be able to see and feel efficiency of this technology!
Employee of the center of Applied education