33 ways how to save money ofMe are often asked how it is possible to invest money if they are always absent almost moreover and is not enough! What I answer each person differently, but the general sense consists in the following: “ At first it is necessary to save a certain sum, and then to enclose it “ Farther according to the scenario the interlocutor does the surprised eyes and asks on what to save, and so all expenses on the lower limit? Today I decided to publish the list of ways of economy of means which gathered at Alex Levitas. I will write the most necessary though in economy of means there are no minor things.
So we will begin to save.
1) First of all consider each purchase. Give money only for the fact that it is really necessary for you. Stop to throw out money for things which you will not begin to use or you will use only once or two. Stop squandering thoughtlessly money - and before each purchase first of all reflect whether it is worth spending here for it money.
2) Paste on the purse and on credit cards bright red or orange stickers with a large inscription it seems “ You need it?! “
3) Refuse from “ shopping “ as entertainment or a way to spend time. Come to shop or shopping center yes concrete goods, buy them - and leave, without being distracted by other offers and show-windows. Otherwise you with high probability will spend money for the goods absolutely unnecessary you which were on sale “ only today with a special discount “ and on something else that did not include in your plans.
4) Compare the prices in different places. If near your house or work there are several shops, time in half a year makes sense - year to compare the prices in them. It is quite possible that for you there will be economically justified to buy a part of goods of daily consumption in one of them, and part in another.
5) Many things can be bought on the Internet much cheaper, than they stand in usual shops. Check.
6) And here shops on the suburb and in the country quite often offer much more attractive prices, than usual city shops.
7) In those shops where you shop most often, it is worth getting a discount card, “ card of the regular customer “ etc. Usually it allows a discount for 5 - 10% that upon continuous purchases can give hundreds of dollars of economy a YEAR.
8) Many shops offer goods of quite worthy quality under own trademark - for tens of percent cheaper than the same goods of the known brands. Sometimes these goods are even made at the same factory. Often it is possible to save on their acquisition not to the detriment of quality.
9) If the goods are not necessary to you urgently - try to shop on sales. Usually seasonal goods towards the end of a season can be acquired for 15 - 20%, and even in one and a half - two times are cheaper. Besides, in many shops sales on the eve of New year and after New Year`s holidays, further - before Valentine`s Day, before 23 - m of February and 8 - m of March, and also in " are also carried out; dead “ for this branch seasons.
10) Bargain. Just bargain. In many places sellers are ready to give a discount, often even very impressive.
11) Avoid credit purchase - in this case you quite often overpay for goods 25 - 30% of its cost, and often and more. Try to save up for desired purchase better.
12) Before a campaign behind products - have dinner or have at least a bite. The feeling of hunger provokes you to buy much more, than it is necessary.
13) Semi-finished products cost to you much dearer those products of which they are made. Even if not to ask a question that could put in factory cutlets - to buy forcemeat and independently make cutlets can leave cheaper for 15 - 25%.
14) You see on shelves above and lower than the level of eyes - exactly there cunning owners of supermarkets hide cheaper (that is, less favorable to them) goods.
15) You go behind products with the big and strong bag. It will allow you not to pay $50-70 a year only for packages and bags.
16) Hire with yourself fruit and sandwiches instead of having dinner in cafe. It often can save to you in a month up to $100-200.
17) Digital equipment promptly becomes cheaper from the moment of emergence on the shelf. Therefore you do not hurry to buy cameras, laptops, video cameras, mobile phones and to that similar things - if you are ready to wait, most likely, in one or two months the same goods can be acquired cheaper.
18) Sometimes it is worth acquiring not the new, and being in the use goods. The price of many goods falls for 40 - 60% while the buyer removes from them packing. So quite often you can acquire almost new goods which the owner used one - two times, and then threw (and even did not use) - for a half of the price of the same goods in shop. It is possible to buy by such principle ALMOST anything - from mobile phones to cars. By the way, the American millionaires - the presents, but not heroes of movies - quite often buy second-hand cars to save 20 - 30% of their cost.
19) Look for goods necessary to you not only on shelves of shops, but also in newspapers of free announcements in the section “ I sell “ on the Internet - auctions, and also in pawnshops.
20) To save on the mobile phone if the tariff it allows - include numbers of the most frequent interlocutors in “ beloved “ or “ elite “ also you call them at greatly reduced prices.
21) Check what sums it is more favorable to recharge for the mobile phone. It is quite often possible to gain 10 - 15%, putting into the account not of 10 times but 10 hryvnias, and 100 hryvnias at a time.
22) Whether all services which you use really are necessary to you? For example, to you it is indeed important that the subscriber, having called you, heard a melody instead of beeps?
23) If it is necessary to exchange with the person only a couple of words, CMC it can be NOTABLE cheaper than a call - check how the situation in your tariff plan is.
24) When you are at home - use the ordinary landline phone instead of mobile. Call cost usually leaves several times less.
25) If you have near at hand a computer with Internet connection - call less often, and instead use e-mail, ICQ, or Skype more often. Especially if it is about a call abroad.
26) It is much simpler to give money which you do not see - you do not feel how your purse becomes empty. As the science proved, the person who pays in a card spends noticeably more money, than the buyer who is paying off with cash. From there are morals: you want to cut down unnecessary expenses - pass to cash.
27) Do not get into big debt on credit cards - percent on such debts usually the highest in the market.
28) It is better not to live on credit at all. But if you need resolutely to buy some goods, and there is not enough money for it - borrow at friends better, than to pay off with a credit card.
29) Other way to cut down expenses on payment of the credit - to buy goods not on a credit card, and for cash, having taken the loan in bank. Percent sometimes can appear in one and a half - two times lower than percent but a credit card.
30) For the same reasons if you have a big debt on a credit card - usually the most reasonable decision will be to take the usual bank loan that to cover with it. Check what percent you pay on credit cards - and under what percent you can obtain the loan in bank.
31) Having paid off with debts but to credit cards, it is the best of all to make what the American specialists in personal finance call “ plastic surgery “ i.e. “ plastic surgery “. You take big scissors, and cut each credit card in half. And then you carry the turned-out garbage in bank, you cancel credit cards, and you cease to live on credit.
32) If you use the debit hag - cancel on her “ overdraft “.
33) If use of a credit card for you why - or is inevitable - at least choose that from the cards which are available in the market, percent on which are lower.
Applying at least 5 - 10 above-stated ways of economy, you will ensure at least 50 dollars of available funds a month. Try and compare! I wish you to learn to save since it is a way to financial independence. Rome wasn`t built in a day. Gradually everything at you will turn out.